What does a financial planner do?
Often, we hear this question: What is it that you do? Some people think we sell insurance (we don’t) or manage investments (we do), but there is so much much more. We answer your life questions.
Our mission is to take the complex world of money and simplify it so you can understand the information you need to make logical, confident decisions for you and your family.
These are some of the questions we help you answer:
- How can I pay off my debt sooner?
- How can I get my budget under control?
- How much do I need in my emergency fund?
- How much should I spend on a new home?
- Do we have enough insurance?
- Is my 401(k) invested well?
- How should I be invested?
- How do we pay for college?
- When can I retire?
How do we work together?
Planning is a process, not a one-time event. Here’s how we develop your plan and then continue working to keep it on track.